With the right anti-aging skin care system, you are on your way to a softer, more radiant, smoother and even-looking skin tone. Usually sold in skin care centers and medical spas, these products will address the effects of skin damage and help achieve and maintain younger-looking skin. Consider using these routines outlined below if you have fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, age spots and discoloration.
There are complete skin care regimen specifically formulated for a specific skin type, and helps address the early signs of skin aging caused by sun damage and other environmental factors. These systems can be made up of a cleansing gel, clarifying serum, exfoliating lotion, sun protection creams and nightly moisturizing cream. You can also incorporate a higher level of sun protection to help block out harmful ultra violet rays.
Daily Routine for All Skin Types
- Massage a small amount of cleaner and water into the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat gently until dry.
- Pump a small amount of toner onto a cotton pad and wipe over the whole face. Do not rinse it off – allow it to be absorbed by the skin before wiping any excess away.
- Apply a clarifying serum to the whole face, or as instructed by your skin care doctor.
- Apply a small amount of day lotion to the whole face until it is completely absorbed.
- Liberally apply sun screen lotion before makeup or 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply a cleaning gel to your damp face and neck area and gently massage before completely rinsing off any excess.
- Pump a small amount of balancing toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face and neck area. Do not rinse it off – allow it to air dry.
- Apply a small amount of moisturizer to the whole face. Massage in gently or as instructed by your skin care doctor.
Common Asked Questions and Answers
What will anti-aging skin care systems do for my skin?
These anti-aging skin creams have proven to have aesthetic benefits, such as minimized appearance of brown spots, a more youthful radiance; a balanced skin tone and more elasticity to your skin. They often facilitate skin rejuvenation from the inside out when anti-oxidants, vitamins and essential oils are components of the products you use.
Why is vitamin C important?
Numerous studies have shown that topical vitamin C in the most effective form or L-ascorbic acid and this helps promote the repair of sun-damaged skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Which anti-aging skin care system is right for me?
There are so many anti-aging skin care products available in the market today, and they are mostly classified according to skin type. Basically, there are three main systems corresponding to the three main skin type: normal, dry and oily skin types. Ask your skin care doctor which system is right for you.
Exfoliation products that work and anti-aging skin care systems offer a more complete skin care regimen for home use. Following the protocol of your system can help you achieve the best results. Your dermatologist can also recommend a protocol that is more tailored to your specific needs. Make sure that your skin care specialist recommends a medical grade skin care system which is right for you.